Hey, all you ghosts and goblins! Halloween is Monday and it’s that ghoulish time of year again for Trick or Treat in the Harbor.
Be sure to stop by for goodies at Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard on Oct. 31. We’ll be handing out treats on Halloween from 3 to 6 p.m. near our entrance on Harborview Drive and you can’t miss us.
This is all part of an afternoon of howling good fun organized by the Gig Harbor Downtown Waterfront Alliance. The festivities take place on Halloween from 3 to 6 p.m., when downtown businesses will be handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Harborview Drive will be closed to vehicle traffic for the safety of all the witches, superheroes and ghouls afoot….or, abroom.
Stop by & Trick or Treat @ Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard
Trick or Treat at downtown businesses and take part in the exciting activities going on in the Gig Harbor:
- Harbor WildWatch – “Mad Scientist Laboratory” at the Skansie House
- Harbor Dance – Spooky Dance Performance on Harborview Drive
- “Boo Bash” & Costume Contest at Tickled Pink
- Trunk or Treat & Carnival – Gig Harbor Church of the Nazarene
- Gig Harbor Fire & Medic One near the Skansie House
- Paradise Theatre’s Haunted House – Kids visit for free from 4 to 6 p.m. — No scares!