Boatyard Guest Accommodations Offer Rest, Relaxation & Exceptional Harbor Views
“A beautiful place to stay in a perfect location” is what we hear a lot from our guests here at Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard. After all, our fantastic guest accommodations are nestled right on the water in the heart of charming downtown Gig Harbor.
See what guests this summer had to say in their Five-Star reviews of our gorgeous Guesthouse @ the Boatyard and our exciting Fleet Suites @ the Boatyard. Then start planning your own fall getaway on the Gig Harbor waterfront.
Suite Dreams ~ 42-foot Ponderosa Guest Yacht:
- “We enjoyed our trip to Gig Harbor on this amazing boat. Thanks, Danielle.” – Date of arrival: Aug. 18, 2019
- “It was so much fun! Comfortable and clean! We stayed for two nights and didn’t want to leave! Best boat experience ever! Can I move in? Convenient to everything and a very memorable experience!” – Date of arrival: Aug. 16, 2019
- “With the location of the boat being right in the middle of town, the waterfront/downtown area is so walkable that I could stay here for a week just exploring. The boat and berths were clean, comfortable and well-appointed. We had some great family time, especially playing card & dice games on the sundeck. A couple of us rented a kayak and explored the harbor and a little bit beyond. We saw a seal 20 yards from the boat! While there’s plumbing for the boat, we ended up using the marina bathrooms for our bathing (more room and perhaps the nicest marina bathroom I’ve seen). I hope we get to do it again…for longer than just two nights.” – Date of arrival: July 22, 2019
- “Very clean, so easy to get around and fun to be downtown Gig Harbor on the water…Loved every minute of it.” – Date of arrival: July 5, 2019
- “Easy to rent and our stay was exceptional! Highly recommended and a good way to try something different other than a hotel room. We will be back.” – Date of arrival: June 21, 2019
Guesthouse @ the Boatyard ~ 2 bedroom/2 bathroom 1,700-square-foot Condo:
- “We were looking for much-needed rest and relaxation and is exactly what we got. It was very nice, clean and the location and views are amazing. Thank you!” – Date of arrival: Aug. 11, 2019
- “Location was phenomenal and house was well-appointed and very comfortable. Well done.” – Date of arrival: July 14, 2019
- “A very pleasurable stay in a lovely property in a wonderful location. Enjoyed meeting the manager and owner who were both welcoming and gracious. A beautiful place to stay in a perfect location. Would love to return!” – Date of arrival: July 3, 2019
Off the Court ~ 45-foot Carver Guest Yacht:
- “Absolutely first class accommodations in the heart of Gig Harbor. Have recommended to others and would not hesitate to stay on board again.” – Date of arrival: July 26, 2019