Experience the Boatyard @ The Seattle Boat Show
It’s finally here! The Seattle Boat Show starts its nine-day run this weekend — and we can’t wait for you to come and “experience the boatyard.”
The Seattle Boat Show, Indoors + Afloat, runs from Jan. 27 to Feb. 4 at CenturyLink Field Event Center, plus afloat on South Lake Union. Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard will be right there in the middle of it, ready to show you the great experiences waiting for you at the boatyard.
We are very pleased to be making our second appearance at the annual boat expo — the second of many appearances, says Boatyard Manager Mark Lindeman, who is organizing the marina’s booth at the Boat Show.
“We’ll once again be highlighting all our high quality services,” he said, “from boat repair and marina services, to our hospitality offerings and our food trolley. It’s all about buying local right in your own back yard.”
Make plans to visit Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard’s booth (#E721) at the Seattle Boat Show, Jan. 27 to Feb. 4. The show opens at 11 a.m. this Friday, the 27th. Come & see everything we have to offer for a memorable Experience @ the Boatyard.
Stop by our booth and meet the staff from Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard. Learn about our full menu of services right in the heart of downtown Gig Harbor. Sign up to win a free night on our very popular Fleet Suite, the White Lion guest yacht moored in our marina. Also, when you visit our booth you can renew your membership to The Club @ the Boatyard. The one dollar annual Club dues are up for renewal each January.
“We want to welcome all our customers and members to the boat show,” said Ron Roark, general manager of Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard. “It’s a good time to renew your dues and learn about all the first cabin experiences waiting for you at the boatyard.”
Come & Experience the Boatyard:
- Top quality marine service & repair and the only complete haulout facility in the harbor
- The Club @ the Boatyard event venue next to Skansie Brother’s Park in downtown Gig Harbor — perfect for your wedding reception, anniversary, graduation or birthday party or other special occasion on the waterfront
- The Guesthouse @ the Boatyard, a gorgeous guest suite overlooking the harbor — a perfect pairing with an event @ The Club
- Our new Fleet Suite floating inn, the White Lion, a 42-foot guest yacht offering a unique stay on the harbor
- Learn about offering your boat as one of our popular Fleet Suites
- The Northwest Maritime Academy offering Captain’s Licensing courses, First Aid, CPR, AED and other trainings
- The JW Trolley @ the Boatyard, a convenient spot for delicious Northwest fare on the go
The Seattle Boat Show is the West Coast’s largest boat show. It kicks off Jan. 27 and runs through Feb. 4. The Seattle Boat Show, Indoors + Afloat features 1,000 boats for every budget and recreational need, from stand-up paddle boards to world class yachts, trawlers and everything in between.
The Boat Show features more than 225 free boating and fishing seminars and all the latest in boating gear. A free shuttle service will run between the two venues, CenturyLink Event Center and South Lake Union. For more information and daily special events, visit www.seattleaboatshow.com.
Be sure to hit the Uncorked Wine Event on opening day, Jan. 27, from 5-9 p.m. Show-goers can sniff, swirl & sip their way through the Boat Show at various tasting stations throughout the indoor location. Taste a variety of award-winning Washington and California wines while soaking in the three acres of exhibits.
Come see Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard at the Seattle Boat Show. A memorable Experience @ the Boatyard is waiting for you.