Just follow the signs and come “Experience the Boatyard.” Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard on Harborview Drive is where the fun is happening in the harbor.
Just Take a Look @ What We Have Going On:
- The Club @ the Boatyard – Our versatile waterfront venue for your special event
- The Northwest Maritime Academy – Quality maritime training, First Aid & captain’s license courses and classroom space to rent for your meeting or reception
- JW @ the Boatyard – Our very popular food trolley for delicious Northwest fare on-the-go or to enjoy at our picnic tables ~ It re-opens for the season on April 1st!
- The Guesthouse @ the Boatyard – Our gorgeous 2-bedroom guest suite overlooking the harbor
- The Fleet Suite @ the Boatyard – Our 42-foot floating guest yacht, the White Lion, in the marina
You’ll be up to date on upcoming Member Events at The Club @ the Boatyard, such as our big St. Patrick’s Day Party with The Feral Cats on March 17. Remember, everyone is a member of The Club for just a dollar, so don’t miss these fantastic monthly events.
Follow the Signs and Come Experience the Boatyard
Take a look at the professional maritime classes and trainings offered by Capt. Thomas Bliss right here at the Northwest Maritime Academy.
Of course, you’ll have to stop for a bite at JW @ the Boatyard, our exciting — and very popular — food trolley, just a few steps down from our sign. The trolley is set to open for the season in just a few shorts weeks, on April 1.
There’s always something happening at Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard. Just follow the signs and come down for the “Fun @ the Boatyard.”