Arrr, Mateys ~ Happy Halloween from Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard
Come downtown this afternoon for Gig Harbor’s annual “Trick or Treat in the Harbor” festivities.
Businesses will be handing out treats from 3 to 6 p.m. and all kinds of Howl-o-ween activities will be taking place. Harborview Drive will be closed to auto traffic in the heart of downtown for the safety of trick-or-treaters — and to make room for all the Halloween fun going on:
- Harbor WildWatch – “Mad Scientist Laboratory” at the Skansie House
- Harbor Dance – Spooky Dance Performance on Harborview Drive
- “Boo Bash” & Costume Contest at Tickled Pink
- Trunk or Treat & Carnival – Gig Harbor Church of the Nazarene
- Gig Harbor Fire & Medic One near the Skansie House
- Paradise Theatre’s Haunted House – Kids visit for free from 4 to 6 p.m. — No scares!
Be sure to make Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard one of your stops for treats today. We’ll be handing out goodies near the entrance to the boatyard on Harborview Drive.
Trick or Treat in the Harbor is sponsored by the Gig Harbor Downtown Waterfront Alliance ~ thank you, Alliance!