Order Dinner To-Go and Enjoy Lighted Boat Parade
Saturday, Dec. 12
Bella Femmina has you covered for the Lighted Boat Parade. Stop by or order their delicious food online to-go and then find a spot to enjoy Gig Harbor’s annual Christmas season spectacular on the water.
Check Out the Menu Here
Try any of the fantastic family-style Italian dishes that feed four, some appetizers, or maybe a pizza and grab a growler to go. All of Bella’s menu items are the perfect pairing for the Lighted Boat Parade, Saturday, Dec. 12. The parade starts around 5 p.m., but be sure and pre-order and pick up your food by 7 p.m.
“Bella Femmina is open during this weekend’s Boat Light Parade!” announced restaurant owner and manager Danielle Taylor in an email. “Please stop by before the parade for great take-out food and pizzas, bottles of wine, growlers, cocktails and more!”
This exciting new eatery on the waterfront, in the former Spiro’s building, will be offering specials all weekend for the parade and Sunday’s football games.
Treat yourself to one of these mouth-watering items*:
- Two 12″ Two Topping Pizzas and Hot or Italian Wings – $35.00
- One 14″ Pizza and One Growler (included) or a Bottle of Red or White Wine – $35.00
- Two Oven-Baked Sandwiches – $20.00
- Family-Style Meals for Four for $50.00. Includes Alpine Bread, House Insalata Salad and your choice of one of the following:
- Bella’s 5-Meat Sauce Special Spaghetti
- Bella’s House Spaghetti
- Mediterranean Pasta
- Chicken Alfredo.
*Special pricing for orders by phone only.