Spring is Approaching – and So is Boating Season
Springtime is just around the corner – it’s got to be, right? – which means boating season is fast approaching. Be ready with your annual boat prep.
Now is the time to prepare your boat for the fun-filled season ahead on the water. Bring your boat in to Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard for all your maintenance and service needs.
Our Spring Boat Prep Checklist:
- New Bottom Paint
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems Inspections
- Propeller, Shaft, Cutlass Bearing, Shaft Seals and other Drive Systems Work
- Anode Replacement
- Engine Oil & Filter Changes
- Fuel Filter Changes
- New Electronics
- Testing Existing Batteries or New Batteries
- Inspection and Service of On-board Plumbing and Water Systems
- Inspection and Service of Heating and A/C Systems
- Inspection and Service of Sailing Rigs and Gear
Take a look at Services @ the Boatyard under The Boatyard tab on our homepage. Whatever your boat maintenance and service needs are, we can make them happen.