Hey, all you ghosts and goblins! Be sure to stop by for Trick-or-Treating at Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard on Halloween. We’ll be handing out treats from 3 to 6 p.m. near our entrance on Harborview Drive and you can’t miss us.
This is all part of an afternoon of howling good fun with Trick or Treat in the Harbor organized by the Gig Harbor Downtown Waterfront Alliance. The festivities take place along the downtown waterfront on Oct. 31 from 3 to 6 p.m. Harborview Drive will be closed to vehicle traffic for the safety of all the witches, superheroes and ghouls afoot…or abroom.
Trick-or-Treat @ Gig Harbor Marina & Boatyard
Trick-or-Treat at downtown businesses and take part in the exciting activities going on in the Gig Harbor:
- Harbor WildWatch – “Mad Scientist Laboratory” at the Skansie House
- Harbor Dance – Spooky Dance Performance on Harborview Drive
- “Boo Bash” & Costume Contest at Tickled Pink
- Trunk or Treat & Carnival – Gig Harbor Church of the Nazarene
- Gig Harbor Fire & Medic One near the Skansie House
- Paradise Theatre’s Haunted House – Kids visit for free from 4 to 6 p.m. — No scares!